My first ever lep dome. I was surprised how nicely it came out, but there was a later issue that was of concern. Inside the dome, I placed some silica gel and a few moth flakes. A few days after sealing the base, I could smell the flakes! So, I ended up having to apply a couple shellac coatings to the base and problem solved.
Well, I'd have to get my camera back out and set it up on the tripod (not enough light to hand hold and flash burns highlights), but there's nothing but the undersides of the leps you see.... no other ones on that side. I tried to attach their bodies to the stick/ log for the best appearance for the side you see and I have it positioned so that the best side is visible.